Looking forward to welcoming our guests.
The Village Inn reopened on June 8.
Effective August 1, if you are travelling to us from within Massachusetts or Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, New Jersey and Hawaii you do not need to self-quarantine. Visitors from other states must complete a Massachusetts Traveler Form: https://www.mass.gov/forms/massachusetts-travel-form
Information about Covid 19 is often being updated, so we are making sure our Inn, both inside and out, is clean and safe for our guests and staff.
BRINGING YOU UP-TO-DATE – Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker’s order about “safer at home” (Phase 1) ends on June 8. We are now in phase 3 along with restaurants and other businesses with some restrictions.
RESERVATIONS – We are accepting reservations for June 8, and will be maintaining a very flexible case by case cancellation policy during Phase 3.
We ask you to assist us by keeping us informed of any changes you may need to make, prior to your arrival. If you need to change your plans we are happy to move your reservation to other dates when possible.
Stay Well – Stay Safe
We have made changes to our pre-COVID19 housework practices that include additional disinfecting procedure as recommended by the CDC, State Board of Health and Yarmouth Board of Health
Below are the measures we are providing to make sure you and our staff are safe and well taken care of:
- We are following the recommendations from the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) found on their website www.ahla.com/safestay. Some of the “safestay” procedures do not apply to our Inn but, any that do, we will be following.
- All frequently high touch areas in common spaces will be cleaned with disinfectant.
- To make your arrival and check-in as smooth and safe as possible, we ask that you respond to our “Welcome to the Inn” email, informing us of your approximate time of arrival, any dietary restrictions or other pertinent information.
- Please call us 508 362 3182 when you are 10 mins away and we will greet you with a smile (behind a mask) in our car park. We can discuss your stay and answer any questions at a safe distance while outside.
- The Health Department requires guests & staff wear a face mask while in any common area of the Inns interior and to social distance 6 Feet apart.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• Two levels of housekeeping services will be offered to each guest:
1. Housekeeping Limited Service: We will access your room once daily to provide service and restock linens and amenities.
2. Housekeeping Drop Service: Your fresh linens and towels along with any other requested amenities will be and placed on your bed. The trash cans will be emptied, nothing else will be touched.
• The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
- During Stage 2 the room you will be checking into will have been sanitized and vacant for 24 hours. All replacement bedding will have been laundered and sanitized following CDC guidelines before guests check in.
- For additional information on what is open (including restaurants) and what to do on the Cape, we will have an updated list on our website instead of guidebooks and magazines in the rooms.
- During Phase 3 breakfast will be from 8.30am to 9.30am, served outside on the patio and lawn.
- If you prefer a lighter continental version of our breakfast in the comfort of your room, please inform us of your choice at check in.
- Hot & cold beverages will be available upon request, We have removed our self serve stations during stage 3.
- For the benefit of all, we are asking guests to be mindful of social distancing, to wash hands frequently, and to wear face masks when in common areas.
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be placed around the Inn for guests to use.
- The staff will be using disinfectant wipes on common high touch areas throughout the Inn during the course of the day.
We look forward to welcoming you and want you to feel comfortable during your stay. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to call us at 508 362 3182 or text 508 332 8361
Robin & Claire
Email: [email protected]