Looking forward to welcoming our guests.
Information about Covid 19 is often being updated, so we are making sure our Inn, both inside and out, is clean and safe for our guests and staff.
Effective May 29: The Commonwealth’s mask order is rescinded. The Department of Public Health has issued a new mask advisory consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s updated guidance. Masks are still mandatory for all individuals on public and private transportation systems (including rideshares, livery, taxi, ferries, MBTA, Commuter Rail and transportation stations), in healthcare facilities and in other settings hosting vulnerable populations, such as congregate care settings.
Mask Advisory for Unvaccinated Residents
The Department of Public Health issued a public health advisory effective May 29 that advises all unvaccinated residents to continue to wear masks in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance.
RESERVATIONS – We are accepting reservations, and will be maintaining a very flexible case by case cancellation policy during this period.
We ask you to assist us by keeping us informed of any changes you may need to make, prior to your arrival. If you need to change your plans we are happy to move your reservation to other dates when possible.
Stay Well – Stay Safe
We have made changes to our pre-COVID19 housework practices that include additional disinfecting procedure as recommended by the CDC, State Board of Health and Yarmouth Board of Health
Below are the measures we are providing to make sure you and our staff are safe and well taken care of:
- We are following the recommendations from the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) found on their website www.ahla.com/safestay. Some of the “safestay” procedures do not apply to our Inn but, any that do, we will be following.
- All frequently high touch areas in common spaces will be cleaned with disinfectant.
- To make your arrival and check-in as smooth and safe as possible, we ask that you respond to our “Welcome to the Inn” email, informing us of your approximate time of arrival, any dietary restrictions or other pertinent information.
- Please call us 508 362 3182 when you are 10 mins away and we will greet you with a smile (behind a mask) in our car park. We can discuss your stay and answer any questions at a safe distance while outside.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• Two levels of housekeeping services will be offered to each guest:
1. Housekeeping Limited Service: We will access your room once daily to provide service and restock linens and amenities.
2. Housekeeping Drop Service: Your fresh linens and towels along with any other requested amenities will be and placed on your bed. The trash cans will be emptied, nothing else will be touched.
• The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
- During Stage IV the room you will be checking into will have been sanitized and All replacement bedding will have been laundered and sanitized following CDC guidelines before guests check in.
- For additional information on what is open (including restaurants) and what to do on the Cape, we will have an updated list on our website instead of guidebooks and magazines in the rooms.
- Breakfast will be from 8.30am to 9.30am, served outside weather pemitting on the patio and lawn. If we have to serve indoors the tables will be spaced 6ft or more apart utilizing the dining room, the two parlors and the snug.
- If you prefer a lighter continental version of our breakfast in the comfort of your room, please inform us of your choice at check in.
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be placed around the Inn for guests to use.
- The staff will be using disinfectant wipes on common high touch areas throughout the Inn during the course of the day.
- For additional information on what is open (including restaurants) and what to do on the Cape, please refer to our website recommendations. We encourage you to call individual restaurants to see what service is available and what their operating hours are. Reservations are recommended for most places. For a good idea about what’s open right now a good site to look at is lovelivelocal.com.
We look forward to welcoming you and want you to feel comfortable during your stay. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to call us at 508 362 3182 or text 508 332 8361
Robin & Claire
Email: [email protected]